Senior Transport Architect
About this role
This is a great role for an accomplished architect with 10 years' minimum experience. The right candidate will have a strong revit and technical skills and experience gained on transport projects. You will need to demonstrate a depth of experience across all stages, and ability to produce construction level drawings. Good communication and team skills essential.
- Responsible for leading a project team
- Work closely with external consultants and contractors
- Undertake projects from concept to completion
Skills and experience
- Revit essential. Able to drive a team.
- Experience working as a Package Lead on large infrastructure projects
- Rail project experience and knowledge of relevant codes essential
- 10+ years experience including substantial experience in transport sector
- An inherent understanding of how to successfully deliver challenging and complex projects
- Excellent technical and organisational skills
- Solid experience in delivering to completion complex Transport / Multi-modal interchange projects and confident as part of the team delivering high profile, high value projects
- Ability to demonstrate delivery to relevant rail standards, BIM level 2 and Revit platform through collaboration models on large infrastructure projects.
- Strong design, technical and organisational skills and an appreciation and passion for architecture and engineering solutions required for world class integrated transport projects
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Opportunities for travel
- A culture of diversity