Senior Education Architect
About this role
This is a leadership role for an accomplished architect with 10 years' minimum experience including experience in secondary school projects. The right candidate will have a strong design sensibility. You will need to demonstrate a depth of experience across all stages and procurement routes, an ability to produce construction level drawings, proven experience of job running at this level complemented by extensive site experience. Good client facing skills are a must as are an exceptional design eye.
- Responsible for leading a project team
- Work closely with external consultants and contractors
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
Skills and experience
- Able to drive a team.
- Experience working with Schools Infrastructure NSW
- Education project experience and knowledge of relevant codes essential
- 10+ years experience
- An inherent understanding of how to successfully deliver challenging and complex projects
- Excellent design, technical and organisational skills
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Strong design, technical and organisational skills and an appreciation and passion for architecture and engineering solutions required for world class integrated transport projects
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Opportunities for travel
- Culture of diversity