Junior Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace
About this role
Award winning architecture and Interior Design firm based in Los Angeles is seeking a full-time Intermediate Interior Designer with 2-5 years experience in the institutional, higher education, workplace, healthcare sectors or a combination of these building/space types.
- Participate as a team member on multiple medium to large scale projects with varied timelines.
- Participate in the coordination of architectural interior concepts with overall building massing/siting/design.
- Take lead in architectural interior detailing of casework, reflected ceiling plans, cabinetry, interior elevations, flooring, etc.
- Coordinate finish plans, specifications, and architectural material selections from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Spearhead and oversee the selection, planning and specification of contract furniture systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited school; Master’s degree preferred.
- Applicant to be well versed in color theory, graphic design/graphic composition, interior finish materials, and contract furniture.
- Knowledge of design process including FF&E selection, specification, and procurement.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign preferred.
- Proficiency in Revit preferred.