Project Manager (design-build studio)
About this role
A Los Angeles based Design-build studio is seeking a Project Manager to join their fast-paced team at their NYC office. This firm has a holistic approach to architecture and offers a range of services including architectural, interior, landscape and furniture design, as well as construction. Ideal candidates will have strong design and technical abilities.
- Project manage all phases of design, from concept through construction.
- Coordinate with external consultant teams
- Position will also include obtaining agency approvals, technical detailing and specification research
- Mentor junior staff.
Skills and Experience:
- 6-10 years of industry experience.
- Candidates should have some experience with office tenant improvement projects, multi-family projects, and/or high-rise projects.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD is expected.
- Local NYC experience is required.
- Experience with 3D modeling, rendering and Adobe Creative Suite are always a plus.
- Must be highly self-motivated and be able to direct efforts of more junior staff.
- Detail-oriented, collaborative and eager to take on challenges.
This is a great opportunity to join a design-build practice with a great reputation and a holistic approach to design and architecture!