About this role
Westside design studio is seeking a Project Architect to join their creative team. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded set of experience and skills and have expertise working on high-caliber projects in a variety of sectors, including education, museum/cultural, community, civic, and creative workplace. This is an incredible opportunity to join a thriving office who has successfully cultivated both a stellar design reputation and inclusive office culture.
- Manage and assist the production of working drawings compliant with all applicable codes and requirements
- Coordinate both the internal and external teams, including the design team, consultants, contractors, and clients.
- Assist in construction administration efforts
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of architectural experience
- California Architecture License (preferred)
- Experience using BIM as a tool from design through construction
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, and Office
- Balance of both design and technical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written, graphic, and verbal