Senior Project Manager - Creative Workplace
Award winning Architecture + Design firm is looking for a Senior Project Manager for their NYC office.
About this role
Award winning Architecture + Design firm, specialized in Creative Workplace, with projects throughout the world, seeks a senior Project Manager to join their US team based in NYC.
- Serve as the primary coordinator of communications between project team and key stakeholders in order to ensure timely resolution of project concerns and management of business issues including contracts and additional services.
- Ensure that client requirements and design criteria are translated into the project from concept stage to construction build-out and close-out.
- Manage the project team, keeping everyone on task and schedule.
- Assist in marketing efforts and lead presentations to prospective clients
- Coordinate multiple consultants and contractors.
- Mentor junior staff.
- Responsible for the integration of design and technical aspects of project.
- Develop design and workplan schedules in support of the overall master project timeline.
- Work together with finance team on future staffing projections and project resourcing needs.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of taking projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Experience and skills:
- Professional degree in Architecture or related discipline with a minimum of 10 years comprehensive experience as a project manager on a range of architecture and interiors projects.
- Good time-management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of project design process, construction documentation & administration.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationship and build new ones.
- Experience preparing project proposals, negotiating contracts and fees, and coordinating the bidding process
- Experience in construction and bespoke detailing.
- Knowledge of US building codes, standards and construction methods.
- Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphic software; Revit strongly preferred.
- Experience with Deltek Vision and/or related management and financial software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Licensure is preferred but not a requirement.