Senior Project Manager
About this role
Top architecture and design firm with a reputation for producing outstanding design work is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Durham and/or Charlotte offices.
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables for schematic design, design development and construction documents.
- Serve as the primary contact between client and firm.
- Responsible for translating client requirements into design criteria from concept through completion.
- Manage teams, keeping everyone on task and on time.
- Involvement in marketing efforts which might include presentations for potential clients.
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants and contractors.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Junior staff.
- Be responsible for the complete integration of design and technical aspects of the project.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch) or related field.
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- PMP designation is preferred.
- Experience negotiating and managing project scope and fees.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills for use in an interactive design team environment.
- Experience managing and coordinating the work of a consultants team.
- A strong understanding of all phases of a project, from conceptual design through construction.
- Technical expertise in Revit, 3D modeling and graphic software is desired.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new ones.
- Licensure is a plus but not a requirement
- LEED AP within 6 months of hire.
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning multi-national architecture firm!