About this role
An award-winning architecture studio specializing in high-end residential projects seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for a Junior/Intermediate Architect position.
- Involved in all phases of design
- Participate in development of design concepts and preparation of project documentation
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years' professional experience
- Past experience in high-end residential projects advantageous
- Familiarity with building codes, standards and procedures (NYC & Hamptons)
- Strong communication, organizational skills
- Attention to detail and strong graphic abilities
- Experience in production of strong drawing sets
- Proficiency in 3D programs (Sketch-up) and graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing New York studio with opportunities for growth at a firm to take your career to the next level!