About this role
Large Architecture/Engineering firm is seeking mid-level architects with 6-10 years of professional experience for its branches in NYC, Melville, Westchester and Albany.
- Identify project objectives and requirements.
- Anticipate and solve unprecedented architectural problems.
- Determine compliance with standards and codes.
- Meet with clients and develop solutions for their needs.
- Ensure consistency of project documentation.
- Manage and mentor Junior staff.
- Coordinate work with all consultants involved.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor degree in Architecture
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and other BIM software.
- Good team player.
- excellent organizational and communication skills/
- Knowledge of project specs & CSI division formatting.
- LEED accreditation is a big plus.
- License is desired but not a requirement.
This is a great opportunity to work on large-scale projects at a multi-disciplined architecture/engineering firm.