Architect/Project Manager (Hospitality)
About this role
Multi-disciplinary studio in Midtown is looking for an ambitious, talented and self-motivated individual to join their team. The individual will be managing, designing and building hospitality and mixed-use projects at multiple scales in the US and abroad.
- Manage, design and build mixed-use and hospitality projects at multiple scales in the US and abroad
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables.
- Provide strategic planning and creative design for clients.
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants.
- Provide leadership to staff.
- Manage client relations.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch) or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
- An ability to work at a variety of project scales: from planning to detail design for urban hotels and destination resort settings.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills for use in an interactive design team environment.
- An interest in a wide range of building types and settings.
- Experience managing and coordinating the work of a consultant team while integrating hotel operator requirements.
- An understanding of all phases of a project, from conceptual design through construction.
- Technical expertise in Revit; fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and In-Design.
- Proficient at hand drawing with refined design skills.
- Licensure is a plus but not a requirement.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on very exciting projects, locally and abroad!