About this role
A well established Manhattan based Architecture firm with projects all over the US and around the world is looking for a Design Technology Specialist. The ideal candidate should be able to provide first-line support for Revit, Autocad, and 3D modeling applications (such as SketchUp, 3DS Max, and Rhino). You should have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Support existing technologies and workflows as well as implementing emerging technologies on a variety of high profile architectural projects.
- Assists with the implementation, maintenance and support of technology related to CAD, BIM, 3D modeling, visualization and related software.
- Coordinate the rendering workflow between applications. Work closely with studio staff to ensure consistent and efficient rendering and presentation production.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture, Construction or related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience providing technical support in an AEC environment.
- Computational design (Python, Scripting, Grasshopper, Dynamo) and Coordination software such as Navisworks or Glue is a plus.
This is an exceptional opportunity to advance in your career at one of the most prestigious Architecture firms in NYC!