Architect - Aviation
About this role
Midtown Architecture firm seeks Architects to join the firm in the Aviation Studio of their New York City office. Dynamic individual will work on a variety of challenging full life-cycle aviation projects, delivering packages, and ensure client satisfaction within assigned projects. The ideal candidate will be a team-oriented, highly-motivated individual seeking progressively more responsible assignments on a variety of projects.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordination with different disciplines and consultants.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion, including CA.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Aviation and/or transportation project experience is desired.
- Experience preparing all stages of design documentation
- Strong master planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is a must.
- Experience with other 3D software preferred
- Willingness to travel.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading design firm on some high-profile aviation projects. Excellent benefits!