About this role
An international planning, design and consulting firm is seeking a Medical Planner to join their Healthcare studio in NYC. The Senior Medical Planner will need to direct documentation and related Healthcare architecture necessary for the design and project delivery of Healthcare facilities consistent with the firm’s commitment to design and quality. The Senior Medical Planner will market and develop relationships with healthcare clients.
- Reporting to the Principal in Charge/Project Manager for the project and lead the healthcare team, guiding the planning during the course of the project execution.
- Coordination with design team to integrate medical planning with project design concepts
- Healthcare planning, programming, medical equipment coordination
- Must possess understanding of the FGI Guidelines and coordination
- Direct project documentation from planning, SD, DD and CD phases
- Being current with master planning, design and related medical architecture expertise and practices necessary for the design and project delivery of healthcare facilities..
- Provide solid planning consistent with the firm’s commitment to design, quality and schedules
- Familiarity with the latest heath care industry trends and innovations
- Ability to mentor upcoming medical planners
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required, Architectural License required
- Minimum15 years architectural experience in Healthcare Facilities Planning
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, ADT, and Revit