About this role
An award winning architecture firm is looking for a project architect to oversee and lead a team of designers in delivering a range of exciting projects in the US and internationally.
- Coordinate tasks across several projects and sectors concurrently.
- Manage junior staff working on all project stages.
- Coordinate project documentation with consultants.
- Review design, drafting, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques and costs with the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 years of solid experience.
- Proven ability in delivery of award winning designs.
- Strong design and technical skills.
- Passion for craft, beauty and meaning.
You must be ambitious and driven to deliver the very best architecture in each and every project for one of the world's best design firms.