Environmental Graphic Designer
About this role
The Environmental Graphic Designer will be responsible for the design of graphics, signage, way?nding, and specialty installations for projects on a diverse range of projects from corporate offices to high-end retail spaces. The ideal candidate will be an expert in brand identity, print collateral, and digital user experience design.
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years professional experience with environmental graphic design in the built environment with emphasis on signage, wayfinding, and branding
- Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Industrial Design, Architecture or similar
- Mastery of typography, layout, and information hierarchy
- Strong presentation skills showing the ability to clearly communicate ideas visually and verbally
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Revit experience a plus
- An understanding of graphics production and fabrication techniques for both interior and exterior applications and experience coordinating with fabricators and graphics vendors
Generous PTO, flex hours, full medical/dental/vision coverage, 401k matching, and continued education support offered.