Senior Designer - Tenant Improvement
About this role
Established publicly-traded company seeks Senior Designer to interact with their internal team of leasing agents and contractors to create beautiful workplace spaces for tenants.
- Collaborate with internal team, including architects, designers, contractors, and leasing agents
- Work with clients to define their space needs
- Run 10-15 jobs concurrently
- Prepare plans and contract documents
- Provide construction administration
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 3 years in commercial interiors
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of building codes and construction
This company offers a competitive salary, annual reviews, bonuses, pay increases and long-term incentives, including stock options. They pride themselves on their stability and work-life balance.