Business Development Manager
About this role
International flooring brand renowned in the industry for their quality product and service. They supply premium flooring to the commercial market, working closely with some of Australia's most recognised architects, designers, flooring contractors and developers. Having a huge international presence and creating a reputation of excellence, they have become the desired workplace of anyone in the architectural products industry.
- Manage relationships with architects, designers, and flooring contractors across the ACT.
- Research and secure new projects within the commercial sector.
- Identifying opportunities, presenting, quoting and ultimately gaining the specification.
- Service an existing client base but also required to prospect future clients.
- Manage a call cycle being based on the road for most of the day
Skills and experience
- Experience selling in the architectural design market
- Self-motivated and self-management
- Advanced presentation skills and proficient in Microsoft office
Benefits & Culture
- Competitive salary and opportunity to earn good commission
- International company with opportunity to travel
- Well recognised brand within the industry
- High quality products