Interior Architect - Residential
About this role
A full service high-end interior design architecture studio in north London are seeking a middleweight interior architect to start immediately on residential schemes.
- Work with the design team under the direction of the Director to deliver multiple high-end residential projects.
- Contribute from concept through to completion.
- Produce design detailed design documentation for construction and joinery.
- Clearly communicate the build process and talk through details on site with contractors.
- Ability to follow direction, manage time efficiently and work independently.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working within interior architecture on high-end London residential projects.
- Practical knowledge of joinery methodology and building practices.
- Experience in putting together drawing packages.
- Meticulous when it comes to detailed design.
- Demonstrate knowledge of architectural FF&E; lighting, materials, sanitary ware.
- Confidently work independently and as part of a design team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and deliver to time constraints.
- Proficient in Vectorworks or AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Must have a BA Interior Design, BA Interior Architecture, B.Architecture, or M.Architecture.
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio to be a part of this established practice creating beautifully crafted interiors . Looking to interview and hire immediately
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.