An internationally recognized leader in sustainability, combining exemplary design with a focus on building and site performance, human health and social equity is seeking a an engaged, passionate marketing professional to work directly with firm leadership and jointly lead marketing efforts for their broad array of project types.
About this role
- Managing and executing a high volume of project pursuits and proposals.
- Business development activities.
- Marketing plans and budgeting.
- Excellence in marketing, public relations and communications
- Have a strong eye for quality design
- Outstanding organizational, project management, critical thinking and multi-tasking skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Expert writing skills are required for content-heavy proposal creation.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative team setting
- A relevant BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role, ideally within the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry or professional services environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, InDesign and Photoshop is required
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision or other CRMs is preferred