Mid-Level Interior Architect
About this role
A highly desired design practice in Sydney is currently looking for a motivated Mid-level Interior Architect to work on amazing projects across hospitality, residential and commercial. Located in the Sydney CBD fringe, this team of designers are renowned for being visionary and creating trends before they happen. If you love beautiful design and have an eye for detail this could be your next best move! Immediate start. Key responsibilities
- Prepare interior design concepts collaboratively with the project design team
- Develop and prepare design presentations to communicate to clients, communities and other stakeholders
- Self-motivated work ethic and ability to meet fast paced project demands
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in interior design
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Strong design, and conceptual ability
- Advanced AutoCAD, SketchUp Photoshop skills are a must
- Previous experience working on high quality developments
- A background in Residential, hospitality and workplace will be highly regarded
- Enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking attitude.
Benefits and culture
- Extensive portfolio of highly successful built projects of the highest quality
- Ambitious team of thoughtful and culturally focused designers
- Well known for investing in active learning to grow their team
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.