Architect - Revit
About this role
This top design-led AJ100 practice is looking for a newly qualified architect to assist on a complex UK commercial project on a contractual basis. Experience working on similar projects and Revit proficiency are essential for this role. This opportunity is suited to a new and immediately available architect with ambitions to work for an innovative and award-winning practice.
- Working alongside an established commercial team across all RIBA work stages.
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design through discussions and design options.
- Design and technical package delivery on commercial schemes.
Skills and Experience
- Part 3-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on large-scale commercial projects - on-site experience beneficial.
- Fluency using Revit, MicroStation beneficial.
- A keen design idea along with excellent visual presentation skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established mid-size AJ100 practice working on a landmark UK project.