Document controller at high-profile architecture studio for six-month contract.
About this role
A world-leading architecture practice are seeking a document controller for a six-month contract. You will be responsible for the control of all drawing documents and support the senior team and project leads.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day incoming and outgoing drawing documents.
- Assist in management of project key documents alongside the senior team leader and maintain documents and schedules.
- Register all drawings and documents to the clients’ specifications.
- Visiting clients’ offices at least once a month.
- Maintain the digital image library.
- Communicate with project architects and teams to plan upcoming schedules and deadlines.
- Record and track deadlines using MS Project.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a document control or project administration role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Advanced knowledge / experience of Project Wise advantageous.
- Knowledge of BIM collaborative working processes is beneficial.
- Confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong organisation skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Use initiative to problem-solve and keep up with demands of team.