About this role
A design driven practice based in Manhattan is looking to hire a talented intermediate architect (3-5 years of experience) to join their team.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with different consultants.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit proficiency is a must.
- Rhino, Adobe Creative and Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Some travel to California might be required
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in your career at a well-established design oriented firm!