Offsite Prefabrication Housing Designer
About this role
Leading multidisciplinary practice with a varied portfolio of built UK projects and enviable working culture has a unique opening for an architect/engineer with an expert knowledge of Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DfMA). You will have the opportunity to bring your passion and expertise to the in-house design team and working closely with manufactures and consultants, drive the delivery of a variety of pioneering projects within sustainable design.
- Day-to-day management of large-scale mixed use and housing projects at delivery.
- Working closely with engineers and manufacturers to develop DfMA strategies for projects across the office.
- Sharing your niche knowledge, contributing to the growing reputation of the practice within this field.
Skills and Experience
- Chartered designer (architect or engineer) with a passion in the DfMA field.
- Experience on large-scale housing and regeneration projects in the UK, focusing on technical design and delivery.
- Project management experience including resourcing, programming and managing risks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to forge strong working relationships with internal and external teams.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit.