Interiors Vectorworks Documenter - 4 Week Contract, start ASAP!
About this role
Our client is a cross-disciplinary design practice that specialises in holistic hospitality, retail and workplace projects across Australia. They are seeking an Interior Designer with Vectorworks software skills to work on documentation, joinery and detailing, initially on a 4-week contract. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a collaborative studio recognised for its design-led projects!
- Work across detailed design and documentation phases
- Contribute a strong competency in Vectorworks
- Be a team player in this collaborative studio known for design led projects!
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualification in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience in Vectorworks
- Previous experience working within these sectors ideal; high end hospitality, hotel, retail and some residential
- Please demonstrate the above skill-set through your well-presented portfolio and a comprehensive construction documentation package you've completed when making your application
Benefits and Culture
- Join a team of lovely colleagues passionate about great design!
- Relax at work with morning yoga and afternoon tea
- Avoid the city-hustle; city-fringe location