Intermediate Project Designer- Hospitality Honolulu
About this role
Established hospitality firm in Honolulu is looking for a talented project designer. With the majority of their projects shifting to lifestyle design, this is a great opportunity to join the growing creative community of Hawaii and work with some of the biggest hotel brands in the world.
- All round experience from early design phase through to completion
- Experience in hospitality design
- Technically competent with experience working on large scale complex projects
- Coordinate with consultants and in-house team
- Adept in design execution
- Good design talent
Skills and expertise
- 5-10 years of architectural experience
- BA or MA in Interior Design or M. Arch or B. Arch from an accredited school
- Good communication skills
- Good in AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign, Microsoft Project, Excel
- Hand sketching skills a must
- Salary commensurate with experience
Firm will consider flying out qualified applicants for in-person interviews. Apply now!
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.