Intermediate Architect - Labs/Education/Research/Healthcare
About this role
Mid-size Manhattan based architecture firm is seeking an experienced Architect with 5+ years of experience working on labs, healthcare, education and / or institutional work.
- Work with a team on a range of projects for several nationally recognized organizations.
- Capability and confidence in leading a team through all phases of design and construction
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordination with a variety of consultants.
Skills and experience:
- BArch or MArch degree from an Accredited Architecture program.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Laboratory, Healthcare or Institutional work through all phases, from design to construction.
- Extensive experience in master planning, programming and all phases of design including CD’s and CA.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare clear, informative presentation materials.
- Experience with the LEED certification process including credit calculations and documentation.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-Up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance in your career at a well-established firm that specializes in clinical, research and community facility architecture!