Landscape/Urban Design Manager
Award Winning Design Firm looking for talented Landscape/Urban designers.
About this role
Qualified candidate with experience in the following areas: Strategy, Programming, Urban Design, and Master Planning.
- Professional degree or license in landscape architecture
- Minimum 7-10 years of professional landscape design experience
- Experience through all phases of design
- Experience carrying projects through technical design
- Experience coordinating consultants and large project teams, including associate landscape, civil, electrical, traffic and structural engineers..
- Diverse project experience with an emphasis on urban public space projects
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- Experience creating and participating in client presentations
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Capacity to lead a lead a team to refine design concepts
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills