Head of FF&E
About this role
Head of FF&E
Worldwide highly acclaimed creative and dynamic global firm seeks talented dynamic Head of FF&E to oversee Global team of Regional FF&E Directors / Managers and lead the roll out of a Core catalog. The position will collaborate closely with the Chief Creative Officer on designing and developing original projects. The successful candidate will be creative and passionate about design, with focus on FF&E. Highly motivated, he or she will work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment to support the creative vision and the brand’s evolution.
- Report to the Chief Creative Officer.
- Curate the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, equipment (FF&E), color palettes, and lighting.
- Direct and develop regional tactics for the roll-out of the global program.
- Own the creation of supplemental products beyond the Global and Regional cores.
- Explore opportunities, future collaborations and product enhancements with new vendors/suppliers.
- Lead Global network of FF&E Director and Managers.
- Collaborate with Regional Creative Directors to curate product selections and initiatives.
- Provide design support during completion and execution of new concepts.
- Superior knowledge of material and finish standards for commercial applications.
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a Design or Design-related field is preferred.
- 15+ years of Design and Management experience.
- Visionary who can translate that vision into a tangible product.
- Expert in furniture history, industry and Iconic pieces and designers.
- Detailed knowledge of FF&E products, suppliers and manufacturers available in the marketplace, with excellent sense of manufacturing techniques and commerce.
- Proven ability to design, prototype and launch new custom pieces.
- Experience in compliance with architectural and brand interior design standards and regulations is a plus.
- Superior taste, excellent color sense, and great passion for design.
- Proven experience in motivating and inspiring others.
- Excellent problem solver and innovator.
- Driven to continually take design concepts, materials and execution to the next level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.