About this role
A well-respected boutique studio with a high-quality portfolio of London-based schemes is looking for a project lead to take the reins on several significant commercial schemes in their office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a design-driven architect with demonstrable experience designing and delivering well crafted and contemporary workplace schemes, both new build and refurbishments, to join a close-knit but well-established practice with the opportunity to continue their career development.
- Working under associate director to lead a number of large commercial workplace schemes in London. (35,000 sq.ft+)
- Liaising directly with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III with demonstrable experience on high-quality commercial workplace projects in London.
- Keen design eye with a passion for beautifully designed and detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- A confident and ambitious character with excellent communication skills who excels when working within a team.
- Good working knowledge of Microstation is advantageous.