About this role
Award-winning, emerging studio rapidly making a name for itself in the UK commercial workplace market is seeking an established senior architect at associate level. You will have the opportunity to run a small team, steering the design and delivery on an array of high-quality commercial workplace, mixed use and housing schemes. This fun and busy studio in a new east London office are preparing for their next phase of growth and you will be key in helping them to raise their design profile working with some of London's most significant developers.
- Day-to-day running of a small-to-medium team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Working on a range of projects with an emphasis on £8- 40m commercial workplace new build and refurbishment projects in London.
- Reviewing as well as producing concept, planning and technical drawings and specifications.
- Frequent liaising and coordinating with clients, stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with demonstrable experience leading, managing and coordinating a small team through all RIBA stages.
- Extensive experience working with high profile clients on London-based commercial workplace, new build and refurbishment projects up to circa £40m.
- Contract administration, fees and invoicing experience.
- Client-facing with demonstrable experience of coordinating clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
The perfect opportunity for a senior architect, perhaps from a larger leading design studio, who is looking to get stuck into a emerging team at more senior level.