Mid-Level Interior Designer
About this role
This well-established practice is looking for a talented Mid-level Interior Designer to join their creative team to work across a variety of projects in the commercial workplace, hospitality and multi-residential sectors. This role is for an all-round designer with an eye for detail and creative design, you will also be working across a range of projects and all stages from concept through to delivery.
- Revit Documentation
- Lead small scale projects under supervision
- Present to clients and liaise with consultants
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Interior Design
- A minimum of 3 years’ interior design practice experience
- Advanced Revit skills essential
- Experience on documentation and delivery phases in all stages
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential
- A passion for Architecture and design
Benefits and culture
- Collaborative working environment
- Opportunity to work on large scale Sydney projects
- Social team environment
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.