Senior Interior Architectural Designer
About this role
About the Position
Looking for talented technical designers that want to shape the future of commercial interior design. The ideal candidate has stellar technical skills, plays well with others, manages deadlines, and rocks their job hard.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in architecture or interior design, preferably in workplace interior design.
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is required.
- Professional interior design or architecture degree from accredited school.
- Experience in construction documentation, detailing, and FF&E specifications.
- Experience with space planning, programming, and materials selection.
- Knowledge of California Building Code preferred.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously with multiple deadlines.
- Ability to review construction for general conformance with the design concept.
- Experience with systems furniture, bidding and specifications.
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.