Architectural Assistant - Revit & AutoCAD
About this role
A global force within architecture on an international stage is on the lookout for a creative architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. The practice has several distinctive and high-profile London-based residential and mixed use design projects currently at initial design phase. Currently the studio are looking for a talented architectural assistant to help move the project to the next stages. The practice focuses on spearheading modern and innovative designs, and therefore seek architects who emanate a similar design ethos to join their London HQ.
- Work within an experienced team to deliver designs for several high-profile, London-based multi-density residential/mixed use projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards on international and UK projects.
- Multi-density UK housing experience is desirable.
- Fluency using Revit and / or AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.