About this role
This award-winning Shoreditch-based design studio has an exciting opening for a project architect with commercial workplace experience to join their celebrated team. Widely published for their high-quality projects across public, civic, housing and mixed use this is an exciting opportunity to join a design led and socially aware team.
- Lead an in-house team of five designers on a significant part new build/refurbishment commercial workplace scheme from start to finish.
- Collaborating with another prestigious studio and interrogating design ideas.
- Leading client, design team meetings and consultant coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with significant London project experience.
- Experience on commercial workplace in a client-facing and coordination role.
- Ability to lead a small team and manage workloads.
- Sensitive and considered design approach demonstrated through a high-quality portfolio.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
This is one of east London's most highly sought-after design studios producing sustainable and considered work. In a relaxed converted warehouse space with a collaborative culture, this is the perfect opportunity for a superstar architect to join an acclaimed design team.