Sales Representative - Commercial furniture
About this role
A producer of original Australian furniture is looking for a Sales Representative.This company is primarily selling furniture to the commercial market, working closely with some of Australia's most recognised Architects and Designers.They have a great culture and enjoy long tenure with all their team members.
- Present new and existing products to architects and interior designers
- Build strong relationships with industry colleagues
- Attend regular networking events and trade fairs
- Research, identify, and target new business opportunities
- Keep accurate market data and records
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in knowledge-based selling with strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and strengthen relationships focused on the A&D community
- Great communicator, highly organised
- Preferably an existing network of architects, designers and end-users
- Down to earth, fun and ambitious.
Culture and Benefits
- Opportunity to build upon your network with established relationships in place
- Work as part of a passionate team finding solutions for their customers
- Professional development and training
- Excellent workplace culture
Project Consultant - Commercial Furniture
Take advantage of a new opportunity in a highly-respected Australian furniture group. Manage an existing portfolio of A&D clients and be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission structure.
Key Account Manager - Commercial Furniture
Grow your career with a market front-runner. Join a forward-thinking, design-focused team and foster strong relationships with an active client base. Enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.