Senior Interior Designer
About this role
International and highly regarded architecture firm founded in London seeks passionate, creative and enthusiastic senior interior designer for their growing New York office.
- Run projects and make sure they are completed with a clear understanding of contractual obligations
- Strategize and highlight salient issues throughout the design phases
- Communicate with clients both existing and potential by guiding conversations and paying close attention to requirements
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with fellow professionals, contractors, artisans and craftspeople to ensure excellence in all construction and fabrication
- Confidently prepare drawings and plans for all aspects of a project from lighting fixtures to furniture, material finishes, electrical layouts, elevations and details and planning submission packages
- With experience, lead design site visit meetings with contractors and clients and producing timely and comprehensive minutes
- Possess the flexibility to adapt to the ethos of the practice whilst maintaining as sense of individuality and imagination
Skills and Experience
- Be adaptable, creative, characterful, organized and passionate
- A high level of comfort and experience with construction drawings
- A professional and warm demeanor and proficiency in managing clients
- Have the aptitude to work both autonomously and in teams
- Demonstrate a high degree of experience with VectorWorks and or AutoCAD Adobe Creative Suite and either Rhino or SketchUp
From private residences to restaurants, private members clubs, boutique hotel and stores this opportunity offers scope for great variety. With projects all over the world and an amazing reputation for progressive and luxurious design this is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse and renowned team.
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.