Senior Project Manager
About this role
A top commercial interiors and branding studio is hiring a Senior Project Manager with 8+ years of experience. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the execution of project design solutions under the direction of the Principals; must have the ability to lead project design teams and delegate work in a timely and constructive manner.
- Manage timely delivery of complex and large-scale projects, including multi-project global accounts
- Lead project design teams to ensure management flow and budget and schedule
- Track financial performance of projects, including preparing project proposals, negotiating contracts, fees and additional services
- Oversee project close-out efforts and construction administration
- Collaboration with building and permitting officials during permitting and construction phases of project
Skills and Experience
- 8+ Years previous professional experience
- Knowledge of building codes
- Mentor and leader to intermediate and junior staff
- Negotiate project scope and fees and coordination of bidding process
- Management in scheduling, budgets and set-up contractors, vendors and consultants
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe CS
Applications submitted without a PDF resume and portfolio will not be considered. This includes website portfolios.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.