Commercial Interiors Project Manager
About this role
An integrated architecture, design, strategy & planning firm is hiring a Senior Project Manager to join their Los Angeles office. You will be joining a global team of diverse, talented people that have a wide range of experience, interests and backgrounds. Be part of a design culture that fosters ideas and innovation to create great and inspiring places.
- Design team management
- Consultant coordination
- Design phase scheduling
- Internal work plans
- Design reviews
- Weekly resource utilization, quality assurance and project profit and loss reports
- 10+ years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial interiors and base building experience
- Proficiency in Windows Suite
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Deltek (or similar) accounting software
- Working knowledge of Revit (a plus)
- Degree interior design or architecture
- Project Management experience is a must
- Registered Architect a plus
- LEED AP a plus
Top benefits are offered.
Intermediate Interior Designer - Commercial Workplace, Education, Healthcare
Nationally recognized for architectural planning, programming and design in the higher education, science & technology, civic and healthcare sectors firm is seeking a dynamic Intermediate Interior Designer.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.