Commercial Interiors Project Manager
About this role
An integrated architecture, design, strategy & planning firm is hiring a Senior Project Manager to join their Los Angeles office. You will be joining a global team of diverse, talented people that have a wide range of experience, interests and backgrounds. Be part of a design culture that fosters ideas and innovation to create great and inspiring places.
- Design team management
- Consultant coordination
- Design phase scheduling
- Internal work plans
- Design reviews
- Weekly resource utilization, quality assurance and project profit and loss reports
- 10+ years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial interiors and base building experience
- Proficiency in Windows Suite
- Proficiency in Excel
- Proficiency in Deltek (or similar) accounting software
- Working knowledge of Revit (a plus)
- Degree interior design or architecture
- Project Management experience is a must
- Registered Architect a plus
- LEED AP a plus
Top benefits are offered.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.