Interiors Leader- Hospitality
About this role
A global firm is seeking an Interiors Hospitality Practice Area Leader with a focus on Food & Beverage to join their Seattle Office. You will be adept at business development while also taking on a leadership role on projects. You will help shape how we get the work, you will be leading the dialogue on design innovation, and you will nurture the next generation of design professionals. If you are passionate and have a deep knowledge and expertise in project delivery and thought leadership in your area of expertise, this is for you! If you would like to live in Seattle and be someone to lead and build a team and strengthen interior expertise and client relationships, this is for you!
- Grow our Hospitality practice in the greater Seattle area through expanding existing client relationships and developing new lines of work
- Strengthen our market reputation and image through thought leadership that is based on value proposition and POV. Advance our reputation through conference presentations, authoring publications and active social media presence
- Assist in developing content with our marketing, communications and public relations teams. Provide vision for proposals and strategy for interviews to secure project opportunities
- Collaborate with design teams to deliver informed project solutions based on market expertise and deep understanding of client goals
- Work closely with office and studio leaders to identify and recruit best-in-class talent
- Partner with office directors to establish budgetary framework and investment strategies for practice area
- Organize internal team of fellow practitioners within region to help increase reach and influence of group
- Collaborate with our Hospitality Practice Area leadership across the firm
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be an expert in developing relationships with new and existing clients and have a deep understanding of portfolio
- Proven ability to build a book of business and to deliver on both small and large-scale Hospitality projects which may include F+B, boutique hotels, food halls and other amenity spaces within larger hospitality projects
- Connected and well-regarded within the local Seattle/Washington community and active in industry organizations
- Adept at storytelling, engaging as a communicator and inspiring with an energetic personality
- Possess strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate ideas in interviews and other presentations
- Skilled at developing and motivating teams of people both internally and externally. Versatile, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial
- Committed to the principles of sustainable design and resilient communities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Interior Design or Architecture with at least 15+ years of experience
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.