Senior Interior Architect
About this role
A mid-sized architectural/planning firm with a diverse portfolio of high-quality, sustainable design is seeking Senior Designers with 8-15 years of professional experience to join their Seattle office. Workplace experience is a plus!
- Manages projects of all sizes and levels of complexity
- Provides project team leadership
- Responsible for schematic design work
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, construction techniques
- Participates in the design control of projects in the design development, construction document, and supervision phases
- Strong office space planning skills and furniture systems
- Provides direction to lower-level interior designers
- Minimum 8+ years' experience, architectural and interior design/planning with strong design skills, demonstrating progressive responsibilities in all phases of architecture and substantial experience in the innovative design of complex, small and large-scale Workplace projects
- Literate in Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, Adobe applications, and Rhino
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience in construction phase
- Experience in medium to large scale projects
- BS/BA Degree in Architecture (masters preferred)
- Registered or pursuing registration preferred, LEED AP plus
Senior Associate/ Director - Interior Designer - Strategic Workplace
An exciting opportunity to step straight into a key position within a global practice in Melbourne! Lead the studio and a team of designers across commercial workplace projects. Develop and effectively communicate high quality concepts for pitches and tenders and act as a brand ambassador for the business developing existing and new client relationships.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.