Project Architect - Contract Role!
About this role
Immediate need for a Project Architect at one of Los Angeles' top architecture firms. This is a contract role with a 3-6 month expected run and is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an innovative hospitality brand in the Food & Beverage sector.
- Work alongside the Project Manager to lead and manage an architectural design team and provide technical support from SD to DD on complex projects
- Lead and manage construction document review and construction administration phases
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Coordinate and communicate fluidly with both internal and external teams, as well as with clients
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex design issues
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in construction documentation
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit required
- Experience in Food & Beverage preferred
- Experience in Adaptive Reuse projects preferred
- Architectural license preferred
- Proven ability to oversee and manage project teams
You will be a non-exempt employee and will be paid hourly.