Project Architect (Hospitality/Commercial)
About this role
Growing DTLA Architecture studio is searching for a Project Architect with 7-12 years of industry experience. They are looking for someone who is independent, self-motivated, detailed and technically rigorous, and who is focused on taking responsibility for making projects successful. The firm's current projects are located in both California and abroad, with a mix of large-scale hospitality, master planning, and commercial work. Their collaborative working environment offers great opportunities for creative and professional growth.
- Develop and supervise the production of design and contract documents.
- Ensure all projects are meeting key deadlines
Skills and Experience
- Hold an accredited architecture degree (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Fluency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Suite
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills
- Ability to oversee a team in the development of construction documents
- Experience working in all phases of the design, documentation and construction process
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Commitment to their own professional growth
- Licensed Architects preferred