Senior Workplace Consultant
About this role
One of the worlds leading practices has a position for a senior workplace consultant. The practice’s portfolio is a catalogue of some the finest projects around the globe. They have won every award conceivable and this is down to the innovative design and a team of the best designers and consultants. This senior position will have the successful candidate playing an instrumental role in projects that are sure to be published internationally to wide acclaim.
- Bringing significant experience in the field of development of user-centric workplace strategies for clients.
- Proactively support the head of workplace consultancy in the development of commercial and marketing activities including (but not limited to), public speaking events, social media strategy, presentations to clients and preparation of competition documents.
- Run independently client interviews, end-user workshops, analyse data and develop workplace strategic briefs and any other strategic document relating to the built environment (especially for large scale projects).
- Developing and advancing the strategic consultancy offer through proactively exploring and developing best practice.
- Bringing a creative and analytical mindset combined with a collaborative and team-oriented approach.
- Working effectively as part of an integrated project team of architects, designers, consultants, stakeholders and clients.
- The analysis, preparation, and clear presentation of design briefs, spatial design studies and space usage analysis.
- Mentoring and teaching less experienced staff members, the workplace analytical tools and brief development up to proficiency level.
- Co-coordinating and undertaking strategic space planning studies and floor plate analysis exercises.
- Thorough knowledge of, and compliance with, practice procedures and standards.
- To contribute, or otherwise assist as required on other fields and projects.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent storytelling and graphic presentation skills (In-Design, Power Point, Photoshop etc).
- Excellent client-facing and presentation skills.
- Excellent understanding of current best practice and trends in the workplace and strategic design consultancy.
- Ability to manage people and resources to deliver on time and in accordance with the practice’s high-quality standards.
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently, to be well-organised and efficient in project delivery.
- Proficient in Excel and working with numerical data and report writing capabilities.
This is an instrumental role in a leading practice. Should you want to build upon an already impressive portfolio then do apply.