Intermediate Interior Designer
About this role
INTERMEDIATE INTERIOR DESIGNER
A prestigious international architecture and interior design firm seeks a mid-level Interior Designer to join their NYC studio to help design creative sleek corporate environments. The ideal candidate will have a portfolio of corporate interiors, workplace, commercial office, mixed-use and institutional projects. The office culture is fun, non-hierarchical, highly collaborative, hard-working and quick-thinking.
- Problem solving, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Work directly with Architects through all design phases on a wide array of project types, sizes and complexities.
- Ability to work on teams in a collaborative environment.
Skill and Experience:
- 5-8 years of related professional experience.
- Accredited professional degree from a competitive Interior Design program.
- Experience in all phases of design from schematic design through delivery.
- Ability to lead smaller projects independently as well as collaborate on larger-scale projects as part of a team.
- Organizational skills and some project management experience are a big plus.
- Revit proficiency required.
- Adobe Creative Suite proficiency required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
- Be passionate for thoughtful, modern sleek design.
Interiors Design Director | Commercial/Corporate
Renowned architecture firm is seeking an Interiors Design Director with Commercial and Corporate experience to join their team in west LA. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an established and progressive firm with a strong portfolio of commercial, mixed-use and and multi-family projects.