About this role
The Administrative Assistant will be an integral part of a busy office. Must be detail oriented, technically rigorous, and comfortable wearing many hats. No day is the same. Go-getter spirit a must.
- Answer multiple-line phone system and direct calls as required
- Design and maintain filing and storage systems in the office
- Schedule travel arrangements for senior executives when applicable
- Greet clients and upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Retrieve documents and files when requested
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Light accounting duties such as invoicing
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets, contracts, proposals and templates
Great opportunity to join a team working on exciting international projects.