Revit Part II Assistant
About this role
Well-established design studio with a varied portfolio of UK projects is looking for an ambitious Part II assistant with demonstrable Revit experience to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work from tender stage on a significant multi-unit housing project in the UK - an excellent opportunity to gain Part III. With a growing portfolio across residential, commercial and retail, this studio is based in a busy and exciting area of east London.
- Assisting on the delivery of a 150-unit housing scheme.
- Working on stage 4 + 5 drawings in Revit.
- Attending client, consultant and contractor meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified assistant with demonstrable use of Revit.
- Previous UK project experience, ideally on large-scale housing.
- From a design-focused background with a keen eye for detail.
- Driven and motivated with excellent communication and teamwork skills.