Mid- level Landscape Architect
About this role
Globally recognised and prestigious multidisciplinary practice is seeking a talented Mid-level Landscape Architect to join their busy Sydney studio. You must have a ‘can-do’ attitude as this is a live project and availability for an immediate start is also essential. Proficiency in Revit is essential and our client is particularly interested in applicants that demonstrate strong creative flair, and fully proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch Up. This is a great opportunity to join a close knit team of dedicated designers that focuses on teamwork to produce inspiring and workable designs.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Show initiative in identifying problems and leading solutions throughout the design and construction process
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
Skills and experience
- Completed qualifications in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum 2 years post grad experience
- Excellent Revit documentation skills
- Local Australian standard BCA knowledge and experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong technical abilities
- Strong presentation skills
- A good understanding of documentation packages
- Knowledge and understanding of design, tender and construction processes.
- A ‘can-do’ and enthusiastic attitude
Benefits and culture
- Quality design projects across a diverse range of sectors which they have design ownership over.
- A strong design culture with monthly talks or presentations by external presenters held on the grandstand
- Strong position around flexible working and diversity