Education Sector Leader
About this role
Established international firm with offices around the U.S. and Asia is looking for a Education Studio Leader to build up their presence in the Southern California education market. You will strategize new business plans, build professional relationships with clients and public agencies, and develop project contracts, as well as provide leadership to staff and deliver packages.
- Develop & implement business development plans
- Bring in new clients
- Coordinate with clients and consultants
- Collaborate with staff on projects
- Ensure QAQC
- Attend industry events
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture from a NAAB accredited program
- 10 years of work experience, preferably in education sector projects
- Experience working with DSA required.
- Experience working with CDE, OPSC, DTSC and LEED projects preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems independently
This is an incredible opportunity to build up a team and studio within the infrastructure of an established firm. Competitive compensation and benefits package.