Design Director - Texas
About this role
International architecture firm with a reputation for producing outstanding work is looking for a design rock star to lead their Houston, TX office. This office has a diversity of projects, including mixed-use projects, commercial, sports and entertainment, and many other market sector projects, and is looking for a design leader with a broad range of design experience to engage with clients, oversee and lead design efforts, and set a high bar for design within the office.
- Lead design direction of office
- Oversee quality of designs produced within the office
- Monitor project team performance
- Marketing and Business Development efforts
- Mentoring of younger staff
- Steer the ship to meet internal strategic goals
Skills and experience
- Licensed architect with 15+ years’ of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-rounded portfolio, showing strong design skills in a broad range of sectors, including corporate, commercial, mixed-use, and healthcare
Firm will consider flying out qualified applicants for in-person interviews. Apply now!